Non-Degree Seeking Students
Individuals wishing to study part-time and/or for personal enrichment (non-degree-seeking) are welcome at NAU. Only the admission application is required. Students admitted part-time may enroll in six (6) credit hours or less, and may be limited in the course selection based on prerequisite requirements. Students are also advised that the university may not accept more than 15 credit hours earned while enrolled in this status. Students who attend part-time in non-degree seeking status are reminded that financial aid is not available.
Non-degree seeking students:
- May enroll part time (up to six credit hours)
- Are not eligible for financial aid
- May enroll in classes after degree seeking students
- May have a faster application process
- Complete the Non-Degree Undergraduate Application.
- Submit the application fee.
- NOTE: transcripts from other institutions are not required.